Thursday, January 14, 2010

Alas!

It is January the 14th, and Christmas is certainly gone.

Every Christmas, my family has breakfast strata for Christmas morning breakfast. However, this year, Nathaniel was absent on that day, so we planned to wait until he got home. Well, he, too, has been gone nearly a week, and it is just today that I came to that important realization: WE NEVER HAD BREAKFAST STRATA. EEP! What a terrible break of tradition. Perhaps I shall persuade my parents to make it for just us, anyway. Then we could have ever so much more, too:) Not such a bad situation, in the end.

P.S. I've begun my student teaching and always seem to be exhausted at the end of the day. When I get home, I'm generally alright for about 3-5 minutes--then it all hits me, and I just want to sleep. If you think of me, send up some prayers on my behalf:) Also, I've already had my first sick day, on only the second day of school. Meg was driving me to school, and I suddenly felt nauseous. She pulled over to the side, and there went my breakfast onto the side of the road. Thankfully I don't mind peanut butter toast & apples in spite of it, cuz they make an easy breakfast:)

Best wishes to all,
~me

No comments: