Wednesday, June 17, 2009

P.S., World

P.S. to whatever I wrote yesterday. Or was that the day before? Anyway, here's the important news of the day, and yesterday:
1) I am contemplating cutting my hair shorter than it's ever been--which you know is pretty darn short:)

2) I am starting sorting cherries either this week or next week--I'll find out a day in advance. Yay! Pray it goes well/I don't get motion sick/I can handle it:) All good, no matter what--Jehovah Jireh:)

3) Yesterday I saw a guy driving a tractor. The tractor was towing a wagon-deal-thing stacked with hay bales. On top of the hay bales was a dog--!!! Crazy, huh?:)

4) I went out to Cowiche Creek Nursery today with my mama and grandma. The sell dwarf lemon trees for $52.something. I want one. You have to bring them indoors in the winter, but it'd be worth it, as long as the tree lasted. I would make lemon butter and can it, if I could:)

That's all there's time for. I'm in the process of getting pictures from Sally's wedding off facebook--it's magnificent:) Yay friends and digital photography and photo-sharing!

Luvs!

No comments: