Thursday, June 18, 2009

Cerezas!

Hey, all:) Started cherries today. A lot of standing up--round about 6 hours of it. Not looking forward to that part. Neck hurts from looking down, too. But overall, I liked it. I don't know if I'll keep liking it, but it's a start:) I sang a LOT of songs, made up random poems in my head which I sadly cannot remember, and prayed a bit. Ooh, I made up a joke to! So, when are cherries heartless? When they're pit-i-less! Haha! Yes, I know, I'll keep my day job. Or whatever you call a 1 PM - 8 PM shift. OK, totally supposed to be in bed already--didn't realize what time it was. I practiced guitar for a while, waiting for my mom to be done with the computer. Didn't pay attention to how long. OH!!! More good news: I got $2200 from school in financial aid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, baby! I am so excited about that--PRAISE JESUS!!!:):):)!!! It's a wonderful thing, for sure. Last time I was notified, it was $700, which sounded great compared to last years' amount--I think that was $311 or something like that. But $2200 is phenomenal! Our God is an AWESOME God, and he is Jehovah Jireh:) Never stop trusting that he'll provide everything you truly NEED.
Fare thee well, adieu, gute nacht:)
~jee

No comments: