Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Let's see if this things works...

OK--I did an animoto video for art class as a music "reconceptualization" project. I tried to post it in the sidebar, but it only showed the left half of the video. La-ame! So I'm trying to embed the youtube video. It worked for my ning blogpost for the class; we'll see how this goes. Pretty much it's awesome; I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out. The music is good cuz it's fast-paced and intense, and it reminds of pranks and dance parties and LOTS of ridiculousness, and I like the effects it does for you. I'm now a huge fan of animoto, minus a few kinks in the process. One frustration is that my high-quality photos look pretty dang LOW quality in the video:P, but such is life. I'm still happy. OK, I'm done yapping. Here goes:

Blast--it didn't work. I'll just give you the youtube link:
Arts Integration Music Project Video.

Sweet--it works!!! I just wrangled with embedding the post for a bit, and I don't know what I was doing wrong, but it's right now! Take advantage of my amazing technological advancements (Whoo hoo--go elementary ed program!) and go watch my sweet video!
Peace, friends:)

No comments: